Healthy lifestyle has such global importance that helps a person to prolong life itself. At least once every thought about the amount of damage that takes over his body. It’s a pity, is not it? Then set aside laziness and get to work!
- 1. The general concept of healthy lifestyle
- 2. According to the World Health Organization about a healthy lifestyle
3. Basics HLS
- 3.1. Balanced diet
- 3.2. Physical activity
- 3.3. Compliance with the regime of the day
- 3.4. Rejection of bad habits
- 3.5. strengthening the body
- 4. Mental health as one of the healthy lifestyle factors
- 5. conclusion
The general concept of healthy lifestyle
Healthy lifestyle – it’s a set of rules aimed at improving the psychological and physical condition of the body and its productive work.
Ancient people did not know the features of hygiene, nutrition and the optimal amount of exercise. This has contributed to a decrease in population and the tremendous number of sick people.
Over time, the concept of healthy “velos” life in the hearts of citizens. The desire to live as long as possible, to see grandchildren and have sufficient health to catch them ponyanchitsya – a great motivation for the creation of a framework for a healthy lifestyle.
According to the World Health Organization about a healthy lifestyle
Health – not merely the absence of infirmity and disease but also a set of social, physical and mental well-being. Maintaining health and a healthy lifestyle, the WHO declared April 7 Day of health, because it is in this day in 1948, according to the WHO Charter, the first interpretation of the concept of healthy lifestyle, have not changed to this day.
The organization is studying the behavior of individuals, health-related. Based on these results, it is revealed 10 major recommendations.
- At the use of breast milk for the child, under the age of 6 months, automatically reduces the risk of development of the majority of non-communicable diseases.
- We need a healthy sleep in conjunction with the regime of work and rest.
- It requires annual blood tests, an electrocardiogram, a hike to the therapist, pressure control.
- Minimum consumption of alcoholic beverages. Are allowed in moderation live beer or red wine.
- Refusal of tobacco products.
- Regular exercise.
- Use iodized salt instead of sodium.
- Replace digestible carbohydrates (biscuits, cakes), nuts, fruits, vegetables, cereals.
- Margarine and animal fat to eliminate from the diet. Use linseed oil, rapeseed oil, walnut oil or grapeseed oil.
- To calculate the ideal body weight, using the formula:
- for women (in cm Height – 100) x 0.85 = ideal weight;
- for males (in cm Height – 100) x 0.9 = ideal weight.
The basics of a healthy lifestyle includes factors that help create a healthy body and a stable mind. To date, there are many pathological diseases, which are caused by the environment. This creates a need to strengthen the body. Where do we start?
Proper nutrition means giving up bad on the composition of products (flour, sugary, fatty, etc.) with the substitution of fruit, vegetables, berries, cereals. The quality of the food depends on the skin, internal organs, muscles and tissues. Drinking water in the amount of 2-3 liters per day accelerate metabolism, slow down skin aging, prevent dehydration.
- make diet;
- do not overeat;
- replace harmful products useful.
Currently, physical inactivity – an acute problem of society. The lack of muscle activity is currently fraught with health problems. According to the results of the WHO study, 6% of cases of physical inactivity is fatal.
- prevent the development of depression, psycho-emotional disorders;
- help in the treatment of diabetes;
- reduce the risk of cancer;
- increase the strength of bone tissue;
- They allow you to monitor your weight;
- improve the state of immunity.
Compliance with the regime of the day
With the birth of cost to accustom the body to a particular routine. Initially, guide the child should be the parents, then the process has to control yourself. Under certain person selected individual schedule. Following simple rules and accustoming the body to the constancy of the schedule, you can get rid of many problems.
- Sleep. It allows to bring the body back to normal. The average duration of sleep for an adult is 8 hours.
- Time Ingestion. Regular meals eliminates the possibility of weight gain. The body gets used to eat in a strictly reserved hours. If you deprive him of this privilege, malfunction of the internal organs are provided. The first 21 days, you can make a meal plan – Eat breakfast cereals, small portions. Develop a habit, and the stomach will run like clockwork.
- Taking care of the body. Physical activity is not possible to move (sedentary work) throughout the day is necessary, particularly if during the rest of the day.
Observing the rules for the correct mode, you “risk” to buy a good mood, send body to address the more complex mental and physical problems and motivate by example close people.
Rejection of bad habits
Abuse of alcohol or smoking is addictive. In addition, alcohol-containing products banned nulliparous girls – alcohol “kills” the egg, the probability of remaining childless is increasing significantly. Tobacco provokes cancer.
Refusal of bad habits gives fortitude and helps to avoid unwanted health problems.
strengthening the body
This is an important component of a healthy lifestyle. How to determine that the body is not enough strengthened?
The person concerned:
- frequent colds;
- constant feeling of fatigue;
- sleep disturbance;
- pain in the muscles and joints;
- rashes on the skin.
In the presence of such symptoms it is recommended to consult a doctor skilled care. He will appoint immunoukreplyayuschie drugs and treatment. If you desire to drink tablets have arisen, should ask doctor’s advice about home methods. To strengthen the immune system in the diet often include:
- Bay leaf;
- fruits and vegetables, which is composed of vitamins A, C and E;
- dry red wine
Many people as improving health and strengthening the body poured cold water until the winter swimming. Parents from an early age are taught their child to such a procedure, in order to protect them from infectious diseases.
Mental health as one of the healthy lifestyle factors
Mental health is an individual’s response to the impact of the outside world. Aggressive environment affects the mental state of man. Experiences and bring stress into the body of disease and psychiatric disorders. To protect themselves from suffering, apply disease prevention.
According to the WHO, mental health – is adequate human behavior when interacting with the environment. It includes 3 major factors.
- The lack of mental disorders.
- Stress resistance.
- Adequate self-esteem.
Be happy with yourself – is the foundation of mental health. When part of the depression, mood swings, refer to a therapist.
He will prescribe the necessary drugs and offer a rational treatment.
The followers of a healthy lifestyle have a number of advantages:
- bad mood – a rare phenomenon;
- Infectious diseases are not able to attack the powerful immunity “ZOZhnika”;
- chronic diseases recede into the background, extinguished or less actively manifesting itself;
- psychological condition stable;
- functioning of the organism passes without interruption;
- pastime becomes more productive.
Detail to understand what healthy lifestyle, you should also understand that the main task of the citizen – taking care of yourself and others. Healthy lifestyle – it’s also a strong character. All people planning to live a long time, do not want to hurt or sick to see their children. But not everyone makes a choice in favor of healthy lifestyles.
The reason – the lack of proper motivation and banal laziness. It is better to sit down with chips on couchThan half an hour walk. This opinion was attended by most citizens of our country. Access to a doctor is planned only when the pain is already unbearable to endure.
Think about your health, give your body habits healthy lifestyle. And rest assured – the body will repay you good health and absence of disease.