Speech On Health: Health is considered to be a person’s physical and mental condition. A person requires both good physical health and mental health to survive in this world.
If a person is suffering from any of the problems related to physical or mental health conditions, then it is that person’s responsibility to get it checked. For checking physical health, physicians are required and for checking mental health psychologists or psychiatrists are required.
Both conditions should be kept on regular checks to sustain good health. A person is said to be healthy when he or she is both physically and mentally stable.
Students can also find more English Speech Writing about Welcome Speeches, Farewell Speeches, etc
Long And Short Speeches On Health for Kids And Students in English
A long speech on the health of 500 words and a short speech on the health of 150 words is provided to the students so that they can prepare a speech on health. Ten lines on this topic are also provided to the students so that they can form an idea on this topic.
A Long Speech On Health is helpful to students of classes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. A Short Speech On Health is helpful to students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Long Speech On Health 500 Words In English
A very good morning to my teachers and to the special guests who have come today; I would like to present a speech on health.
Health is a condition which determines a person’s well being. Health not only includes physical health but also mental health. Some group of people used to think and still think that looking after physical health is fine.
But when it comes to mental health, these people become uncomfortable. They avoid those people who go for regular mental check up. These people should understand that it is important to keep a regular check on both physical and mental health.
People should not look down upon those people who go for regular mental check up. A person is considered to be healthy if he is both physically and mentally stable.
To be physically healthy, a person needs to feed himself with healthy food which provides the body with the nutrients that the body needs to survive. The people also need to avoid food that is unhealthy for the human body.
A visit to the doctor on a regular basis helps in checking one’s physical health. A person does not become ill if he feeds himself with nutrition rich food and if he exercises on a regular basis.
To be mentally healthy, a person needs to stay away from all kinds of negativities, get a good amount of sleep every day, try to stay happy, try to manage stressful situations tactfully, talk to the close friends or relatives, etc.
It is advised to go for a regular mental check up without getting embarrassed thinking about what the people would say or think about him. It is one’s responsibility to be physically and mentally healthy.
One should know that if a person is mentally healthy, then he can be physically healthy as it is our mind which controls everything. One needs to think positively on any situation so that he can improve his thoughts and he can be healthy in every way.
One healthy person can inspire many others who are trying to get better. It is a duty of everyone to help himself and the other people who are in his surrounding healthy and happy.
Many of us like to have oily fried foods which are tasty but they are very unhealthy for our bodies. So we should try to stay healthy for most of the times so that we can afford to eat our favourite food sometimes, without harming our body.
Similarly, we should keep our thoughts positive and get a good amount of sleep, and fulfill all the requirements for staying in peace so that we can handle sudden shocks or stress in a manageable way.
People can manage to survive without money but they can’t manage without a stable health. One should lead a very disciplined life to lead a stable life with good physical and mental health. A healthy person lives a longer and happy life.
Short Speech On Health 150 Words In English
Good morning to my teachers and friends. I would like to present a speech on health.
Leading a peaceful and a healthy lifestyle is a wish of everyone. But to lead this lifestyle, one has to become disciplined both physically and mentally to achieve that.
It is important to be both physically and mentally healthy. One needs to consume healthy and non-toxic food to keep the body healthy, and one has to get some good sleep and keep positive thoughts in mind to keep the mind healthy.
To keep the mind and body healthy, the people need to take care of every detail around him and notice what the things that seems to keep him happy are and what the things that disturb him are.
By keeping a check on these things helps a person to rectify on these things and lead a healthy life. These are the necessary things that a person should check to be both physically and mentally healthy.
10 Lines On Health Speech In English
- Being healthy not only means to be physically healthy and fit. One should be mentally healthy also.
- One’s domestic atmosphere helps to detect a person’s physical and mental health. If the people around them in their house are healthy then the person is also considered to be healthy.
- The people should have food with proper amount of nutrients. The nutrients help the person to be physically healthy.
- One needs to make his immune system strong by consuming all nutritious food. With the vitamins and minerals, the immune system is going to get strong so that it can fight with the toxins that deteriorate our health.
- We need to feed our brain with good thoughts, positive vibes and peaceful things that help us in maintaining a healthy mind.
- We should keep ourselves so much healthy that even if we consume toxic foods or we come across toxic thoughts, it could not harm our physical and mental health.
- The people should try to balance his life according to his schedule. If he manages to do that, it will then help him to keep himself healthy.
- One should have a regular check-up for his physical health and mental health check-up at the physician’s and therapist’s advice respectively.
- Both physical and mental health check-ups should be given an equal amount of importance.
- Healthy food and healthy thoughts are important for a person’s well being. A person leads a longer life if he is healthy.
FAQ’s On Health Speech
How do people maintain physical health?
A person needs to exercise regularly, consume nutrition-rich food, and maintain proper hygiene to maintain physical health.
How do people maintain mental health?
A person needs to get good long sleep, think positively, talk to people and meditate to maintain mental health.
How can people tackle physical health problems?
When someone is going through physical health problems, he should consult a physician and consume medicines prescribed by him.
How can people tackle mental health problems?
When someone is going through mental health problems, he should consult a therapist and follow what he advises.