Essay on Importance of Health – Health is defined as a state of complete mental and physical well-being. It may also be defined as the ability to adjust physical, mental and social challenges throughout life. As Health and Wellness is a very wide topic and we are not able, to sum up, everything in one article, so, we are trying to give you an idea on Importance of Health in our day to day life as a student point of view.
100 Words Essay on Importance of Health
To maintain good health is one of the best practices as it gives us feeling of complete physical, mental and social well-being. Living a healthy lifestyle can prevent long term illnesses like such as Asthma, Diabetes, heart diseases and many more. It provides us freedom from almost all diseases. It is very necessary for all of us to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to be fit and fearless of diseases. We must eat healthy food and do regular physical exercises to stay fit always. Being healthy brings happiness in our lives and helps us to live stress-free and diseases free life.
200 Words Essay on Importance of Health
According to the World Health Organisation, better health is the reason behind human happiness and well-being. It also contributes to the economic progress of the world as healthy populations are more productive and they live longer. There are so many different factors which influence the health status of a person. Some of them are discussed below.
- Regular physical exercise and balanced diet is the only way to stay fit & healthy. It reduces the risk of Heart Attack and Type 2 Diabetes. Moreover, to have strong bones and muscles, physical activity is a must needed thing.
- We must maintain a healthy weight in order to stay fit. By doing this, we can reduce the risk of stroke, heart disease, and anemia. It also helps us in controlling non-insulin dependent diabetes and increasing our energy levels along with optimizing our immune system.
- We must get enough sleep in order to stay healthy and fit. Most of us need daily 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep to keep our health and mind healthy. It has a strong effect on our ability to think and work in our lives. Getting sufficient time of quality sleep at right times help us to protect our both physical and mental health.
Also Read – Essay on Uses of Internet
Long Essay on Importance of Health
Joyce Meyer said, “I believe that the greatest gift you can give to your family and the world is a healthy you”.
If a person stays healthy physically, he will stay healthy mentally too. Physical and mental health is linked fundamentally. If we are able to keep our body fit and healthy by taking the right food and doing physical activates regularly, our body will definitely help us to deal with daily stress.
Our body cells are made up of a variety of chemical substances and they move from place to place. Moreover, there are lots of other activities are happening in our body, for which, our body needs lots of energy and raw material. For well functioning of our cells and tissues, food is necessary. For living a healthy lifestyle, good nutrition is one of the best things we should make habit of. If we combine good nutrition with regular physical activities, we are able to maintain a healthy weight which may reduce our risk of chronic diseases like heart disease and cancer. Below are some of the possible ways to do things right to have good health.
- Eating and drinking the right things – Eating and drinking the right things can make our health better. Though it is not an easy task to keep a healthy diet in this world of Junk Food, we must maintain a balance in our diet of each food group. Our balanced diet must include carbohydrates, protein from non-dairy sources, fruit, and vegetables, etc. A balanced diet includes the right drinks also as our body needs to stay hydrated to keep ourselves healthy. We must avoid caffeine and sugary drinks as they can cause mood swings and affect our energy levels.
- Along with good eating & drinking habits, physical activity & exercise can improve our health and reduce the risk of several diseases like Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease, etc. Regular physical activity can boost our endurance and improve our muscle strength. It also stimulates our health and increases our feelings of happiness and calm.
Final Words – In this “Essay on Importance of Health”, we tried to cover the things like, what are the importance of Health in our life, how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, etc. Though it is a very giant topic, and each and everything of Health and Fitness is next to impossible in a single article, we tried our best to cover as much as we can from a students point of view.
If you need high-quality essay help on health topics, AffordablePapers – fast essay writing service will write a paper for you at a cheap cost.