Determining what a healthy lifestyle is,wide enough. It includes a lot of interrelated moments, which together help a person to feel active, strong and happy.
Definition of the concepts of “health”, “healthy lifestyle”
Health is the state of the body, allthe functional systems of which fully fulfill their functions. This phenomenon can also be characterized as the absence of disease and physical defects.
It is also worth paying attention to the definition,What is a healthy lifestyle. This is a person’s behavior aimed at strengthening immunity, preventing disease and forming a satisfactory state of health.
If we consider this concept from the point of viewphilosophy, it is not just the way of life of a particular person. This is a problem of society. If you look from the perspective of psychology, then HLS is considered as a motivation, and from a medical point of view – this is a way to improve health.
Prerequisites for the development of the HLS concept
Among other things, it is necessary to find out whichbackgrounds helped the phenomenon to define. A healthy lifestyle began to be of particular interest to society in the 70s of the last century. This was due to the fact that the development of scientific and technical progress has radically changed the life of a person, due to which the issue of strengthening immunity and increasing life expectancy was sharply raised.
As for the present, the doctors scoredanxiety. Given the improvement in working conditions (compared to past centuries), the expansion of opportunities for obtaining quality food and the availability of sufficient amount of free time, life expectancy is nevertheless steadily declining. This is due to the fact that people have become more passive and prone to harmful influences. The number of diseases is growing rapidly.
Proceeding from what has been said, HLS is important not only fora specific person, but also for society as a whole. Only a healthy person who feels well can be active and doing his job well. Following the principles of healthy living helps a person become a valuable member of society.
Definition of a healthy lifestyle and its components
HLS is a systemic phenomenon that consists of many components. There are several components to them:
- Teaching the basics of health and a correct lifestyle from early childhood (in the family and educational institutions).
- Creation of a safe environment that promotes the all-round development of the body and does not harm health.
- Rejection of bad habits and the formation of a negative attitude towards them.
- Formation of a food culture, which implies the use of healthy food in moderation.
- The need for regular physical activity, the intensity of which corresponds to the age and general condition of the body.
- Knowledge and observance of the rules of hygiene (both personal and public).
It is worth noting that the HLS has a fairly versatile definition. What is a healthy lifestyle can be formulated with confidence, given the combination of several aspects:
- Physical implies maintaining good health and strengthening the protective mechanisms of the body.
- Emotional – the ability to control emotions, adequately respond to problems.
- Intellectual – the ability to find the right information and its rational use.
- Spiritual – the ability to set life guidelines and follow them.
How the HLS is formed
The definition of a “healthy lifestyle” is notis limited only by physical condition and satisfactory state of health. This is a multifaceted phenomenon, the formation of which occurs on several levels.
So, on the social propaganda is carried out,which is carried out by educational institutions, mass media and public organizations. Infrastructural level implies changes in living conditions, material and physical possibilities, carrying out preventive measures, as well as monitoring the ecological situation. A personal – his own motives, his life values and organization of life.
Man’s striving for self-improvement inThe physical plane has a specific definition. What is a healthy lifestyle can be answered by enumerating the whole complex of purposeful actions that are aimed at improving the functional state of the body. If you wish to follow this philosophy, begin to implement such recommendations:
- Start with charging every morning. Physical exercise allows you to activate the lymphatic system, which is responsible for removing toxins from the body.
- Plan your diet so that you can consume as many useful substances as possible. In winter and spring, when there are no seasonal fruits and vegetables, drink a complex of vitamins.
- Practice hardening, which will save you from colds and strengthen the nervous system. Begin with washing with cool water, gradually turning to wiping and pouring.
- Be sure to eat protein, which is found in meat, fish, dairy and cereal products. It is this substance that is responsible for the formation of the immune system.
- Nutritionists recommend eating 5 cups of quality black tea daily. It saturates the body with theanine, which strengthens the body’s protective barriers.
- Watch your emotional state. Protect yourself from negativity and stress. Listen to calm music, watch funny movies, admire nature.
- Take time to meditate. Even if you are not familiar with this practice, just relax for a few minutes, immerse yourself in yourself and try not to think about anything.
- Refuse bad habits. Smoking and alcohol destroy the immune system. Nevertheless, a moderate amount of quality alcohol, such as a holiday, you will not hurt.
- Daily 7-8 hours should be given to sleep, in order to fully restore the strength of the body for further fruitful work. But to sleep too long is also not worth it.
- Do not forget about hygiene. Washing hands before each meal and after visiting public places is a must.
Compliance with the daily routine
As we can already judge, from the set of elementsconsists of a healthy lifestyle. Basic concepts and definitions of it are numerous components that make up the complex structure of a healthy lifestyle. Perhaps the most important role is played by the correct regime of the day. If there is a clear schedule, the body starts to work automatically. Thus, less resources are spent on accomplishing certain tasks. Also significantly reduces the stress effect.
The human body is a complex mechanism, inthe work of which may start intermittent, if you treat it carelessly. The first thing you should pay attention to is a full-fledged dream. Go to rest and wake up at the same time. In addition, sleep and wakefulness must coincide, respectively, with the dark and light time of the day.
The labor activity should not bemore than 8 hours a day. At the same time, active work should be accompanied by short, but regular periods of complete relaxation. This concerns not only the performance of professional duties, but also home studies.
Nutrition plays a decisive role in this task,as the formation of a healthy lifestyle. Determining the right diet helps to saturate the body with all the necessary substances that will ensure its smooth operation. Healthy eating implies the following:
- decrease in the number of animal fats;
- refusal from fatty varieties of meat (preference should be given to the bird);
- refusal of fast carbohydrates (sweets, fast food, buns);
- fractional food (often, but in small portions);
- refusal of a late dinner;
- intensive fluid intake;
- eating fresh foods that have undergone minimal heat treatment (or none at all);
- matching the amount of energy consumed and consumed.
To ensure uninterrupted operationall body systems, as well as good health, you must follow the principles of a healthy lifestyle. To take this path, you will need serious effort of will. Nevertheless, after a while it will become a habit, and the rules of healthy lifestyles will be fulfilled at the automatic level. You will work productively and look younger.