healthy lifestyle – здоровый образ жизни
to feel – чувствовать
well-balanced home-made meals – сбалансированная домашняя пища
fruits – органические фрукты
vegetables – овощи
dairy products – молочные продуты
to keep fit – сохранять форму
to visit fitness club – посещать фитнес – клуб
daily – ежедневно
to follow simple rules – следовать простым правилам
Remember some rules to be healthy:
- Do sports
- Take regular exercises
- Take a cold shower every day
- Eat healthy food
- Never smoke
- Wash hands before eating
- Clean teeth twice a day
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Don’t eat chips
- Don’t eat too much or too little
- Healthy diet
- Don’t watch TV too long
- Don’t work on the computer too long
- Take vitamins.
True or false? (Верно или неверно?)
- Drink much cold water .
- If you have temperatures do sports exercises.
- Watch TV all day long.
- Eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.
- Follow a healthy diet .
- Stay in bed if you fall ill.
- Chocolate, sweets, cakes are useful for our health.
- Eat dairy products and vegetables if you want to keep fit.
- Do sport exercises once a month to be healthy.
10) It is healthy to smoke.
Физминутка: If I name something healthy you should put your hands up, if something unhealthy so hands down and shake them.
Now work in groups. We have two teams.
You get a piece of paper with tasks. Read and do some exercises.
What team will be the first and do all tasks right – win the competition.
1. Eating is fun, especially when you are hungry. Most people have a favourite food. Some people enjoy eating sweet things like cakes, chocolates and ice cream. Other people enjoy savoury foods like cheese and meet. Enjoying eating is our body’s way of making sure that is gets the things it needs to work properly.
2. Food helps us to keep warm, talk, run and do all the other things we do. It helps us to grow and stay healthy.
3. Vitamins also help us to be healthy. Scientists name vitamins after the alphabet. All of them are very important, for example: vitamin C keeps our skin and gums healthy. It is found in fresh fruit and green vegetables, such as oranges, blackcurrants, lettuce. Brussels sprouts and spinach also contain a lot of vitamin C.
4. Vitamin D helps our bones to grow strong and hard, and we are able to make it for ourselves if our skin gets enough sunlight. But we can also get vitamin D if we eat fish, milk, butter, cheese and margarine. Some people buy pills and tablets containing vitamins. But most of us get more than enough of them from our food.
1) Прочитай текст (1-4) и найди соответствия с заголовками (A-D).
A. Витамины и алфавит. С. Ты не можешь жить без еды.
B.О вкусах не спорят. D.Укрепляющий витамин.
2)Закончи предложения, выбрав правильный вариант.
1. Food helps us 2. Vitamins are called after 3. We can get vitamin D
a) to keep fit a) the colors a)in oranges
b) to be healthy b) fruits and vegetables b)in milk
c) to get fun c) the alphabet c) in juice
1) Прочитай текст. Отметь предложения, которые соответствуют тексту-T(True), и предложения, которые не соответствуют тексту,- F (False).
a) When we enjoy eating our body gets everything to work well.
b) To get vitamins you need to buy pills.
c) Vitamin C is important for our skin.
d) You can get vitamin D only eating special food.
2) Переведи на русский язык.
Stay healthy _______
Remember the irregular verbs ex.5 p. 97, make your list of healthy habits