Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Healthy lifestyle Nowadays our life is getting more and more tense. People live under the press of different problems, such as social, ecological, economic and others. They constantly suffer from stress, noise and dust in big cities, diseases and instability.
Healthy lifestyle A person should be strong and healthy in order to overcome all difficulties. To achieve this aim people ought to take care of their physical and mental health. There are several ways to do it.
Healthy lifestyle The state of your body depends on how much time you spend doing sports. At least everybody must do morning exercises every day. The most healthy kinds of sports are swimming, running and cycling.
Healthy lifestyle Healthy food is also a very important factor. Overeating causes many dangerous diseases. The daily menu should include meat, fruit and vegetables, milk product, which are rich in vitamins, fat, proteins and etc.
Healthy lifestyle On the other hand modern diets are very popular especially among women. Diets may be harmful, if they are used in the wrong way. To be healthy, people should get rid of their bad habits. It’s necessary to stop smoking and drinking much. Everyone should remember that cigarettes, alcohol and drugs destroy both body and brain.
Healthy lifestyle Besides according to statistics most of crimes are committed by people under the influence of drugs and alcohol. In addition it is recommended to watch TV less, avoid anxiety and observe daily routine. Certainly it’s hard to follow all these recommendations, but every person have to choose between healthy life style and numerous illnesses.
Healthy Habits That Can Make Your Mind Calm Someone who often feel anxious and negative thoughts will always be more susceptible to stress. All you need to do to overcome this is to build a habit so that you can respond to an issue more calm and avoid stress.
Here are 7 healthy habits that can make you more calm: 1. Abdominal Breathing Occasional abdominal breathing can increase the amount of oxygen in the blood and triggers the brain to reduce the concentration of stress hormones.
2. Get Enough Bedtime A quality night’s sleep has been associated with a reduced risk of various chronic diseases. Lack of sleep can make the body produce more stress hormones that make your days are not calm and full of anxiety.
3. Chat with Friends Good communication can enhance social cohesion and make someone feel they have the support of loved ones like family and friends. People who often chat with friends are less likely to stressed when faced with a problem.
4. Environmentally Conscious Every day for a minute, try to get closer to nature and observe what happens to the body and the environment around you. Focus your mind for a moment on the surrounding environment, listen to the heartbeat, and watch you each breath to be more relaxed and calm.
5. Listening to Music People who like to listen to music will soon be free from the tension and get peace after he started to play his favorite music.
6. Write Down Your Thoughts Write down your negative thoughts about something or prejudices that weigh on you on a list in a diary. After that write positive things that are contrary to the list next to it.
7. Many Grateful By grateful for all favors obtained, someone will always feel satisfied, confident, calm, and avoid anxiety. Get used to thank God and thank you for the love you get from people nearby such as parents, spouses, and friends.
Курс повышения квалификации
Курс профессиональной переподготовки
Учитель английского языка
Курс повышения квалификации
Найдите материал к любому уроку,
указав свой предмет (категорию), класс, учебник и тему:
также Вы можете выбрать тип материала:
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: