- Формировать лексико-грамматические навыки по
теме “Healthy living Guide” в 9-м классе, навыки чтения
с целью поиска конкретной информации; чтение с
общим охватом содержания; умение говорить на
- Ознакомить учащихся с мнением британцев о
здоровом образе жизни, полезных и вредных
привычках, дать понятие о наиболее популярных
- Развивать мыслительные операции (способность
устанавливать логические связи); развивать
личностную активность (высказывать свою точку
- Воспитывать ответственное отношение к своему
здоровью и окружающих людях.
- Проектор, компьютер.
- Наглядные пособия (плакат “Healthy types of food”).
- Раздаточный материал (карточки).
- Учебник “Happy English” автор Кауфман К.И.
Teacher: Good morning, boys and girls! How are you getting on today?
I’d like to start the lesson with the proverbs. Look at the screen and match the
beginnings and the endings of the proverbs.
Объявление целей урока. (1 мин)
All these proverbs concern one topic and that is the topic of our lesson today. What is
it? What is going to be the topic of our lesson today? (They answer)
Today we’ll speak on the topic “Healthy living Guide”. We are going to discuss
our lifestyle and the ways of taking care about our healthy. At the lesson you are going
to speak o lot, using lexical and grammar material; to listen to an audio text, read and
to discuss it, to check your knowledge on the topic. You are going to work in small
groups. And at the end of the lesson we’ll make the rules how to keep fit. I wish you
Teacher. What do you think of when you hear the word “health”?
Pupil 1. I think of,,,,,,,, (sport,because it helps us to be healthy
Pupil 2. As for me,I think of,,,,,,,,, (nature,as we can breath in
fresh air).We can enjoy the beauty of,,,,,,,,.
Pupil 3. I think of,,,,,,,,,, (food, it is necessary to eat plain and
Teacher. Do you think it is possible to think of music discussing the
Pupil 4. Sure, it is. (Music helps,,,,,,,)
В результате беседы создаётся примерная схема:
|Nature||Free time||Every day life|
Teacher: First, look at the blackboard. You see the words. Let us read them and
translate. You see the words without translation. Try to guess. Учащиеся
проговаривают слова в режимах: учитель –
ученики; учитель – ученик.
- a diet –
- fibre – волокно, клетчатка
- obesity – ожирение
- weight – вес
- to keep fit – держать форму
- carbohydrate – углeвод
- overweight – весящий больше нормы
- to be rich in – бытьбогатыми
- slimmer – человек, сидящий на диете
- inactivity – бездеятельность
- skip – пропускать
- protein –
- calcium –
- eyesight – зрение
- dairy – молочные продукты
Фонетическая отработка ЛЕ Упражнение
1 стр 86. (повторение за диктором)
1. Do you eat a lot of fruit and vegetables?
2. Do you do morning exercises?
3. Do you have a lot of stress?
4. Do you often eat junk food?
5. Do you usually get enough sleep?
6. Do you read articles about health?
7. Have you ever had flu?
8. Do you take vitamins?
Grammar for revision
Teacher: Open your activity books . Вспомним наречия
little, much, many, a lot of и сравнительную степень этих
наречий. Затем учащиеся выполняют упражнения.
Задание: Complete these healthy eating tips using much, many,
little, a lot of.
Too —– food makes you thin.
Too —– food makes you fat
Too —– sweets are bad for you, especially for your teeth.
Eat —– high fat food and —– fibre.
—– fruit and vegetables keep you healthy.
Walking —– makes you fit.
Sleeping too —– or too —– can make you nervous and restless.
Key: little, much, many, little, much, a lot of, much, much, little.
Во втором упражнении учащиеся исправляют
Correct the mistakes
1. Eat more sugar. (less)
2. Don’t eat vegetables.
3. Eat many fat. (little)
4. Eat the same things. (different)
5. Eat less fresh fruit. (more)
6. Eat a lot of salt. (little)
7. Eat a lot between meals. (don’t)
Работа над чтением
Teacher: Now please.You can see the text “Seven Deadly Health Sins
“. Read the text, name modern health sins and get ready to answer my questions.
Ученики читают текст и выискивают современные
грехи людей, которые влияют на здоровье человека.
“Seven Deadly Health Sins“
When the Bible set down the Seven Deadly Sins they were not meant to be taken
literally. Few of us will die of pride (гордость), envy or anger. There are,
however, modern health sins which are in fact far more deadly.
Two of them – obesity and physical inactivity are known from ancient times.They are
joined by the modern bad habits: smoking and drinking too much alcohol, and the surprising
‘danger’ of sleeping too much or too little, eating between meals and skipping
breakfast. In combination, these poor health habits could double the chance of dying or
lead to different diseases (болезни) for those who survive.
Of course sleeping too much or too little, snacking and skipping breakfast are not
quite as deadly as smoking, obesity and drinking. But they are indicative of dangerously
Regularity in life promotes your health. Sleeping seven or eight hours, getting up
early, eating breakfast, a healthy diet and regular meals is really a good way to live.
Teacher: So what are the modern health sins?
Pupil 1: I think, one of the modern sins is ______.
Pupil 2: To my mind, one of the modern sins is _________.
Teacher: I would like you to pay your attention that health is not
something that comes to you by accident. Our health depends on many things:
Учащиеся делают вывод: the food we eat, our good or
bad habits, our physical activity.
Now look through these bits of information about British people. These facts are taken
from newspapers and magazines.
Popular ways to lose weight and avoid gaining it
- Cut out snacks and desserts – 42%
- Eat less of everything – 37%
- Exercise more – 32%
- Cut down on fat – 32%
- Do not eat at night – 29 %
- Eat more fruit and vegetables – 20%
- Count calories – 19%
- Eat less red meat – 19%
- Use low-calorie foods – 12%
- Follow a diet – 1%
Teacher: What is your attitude towards the following facts? Do they
seem suprising to you?
Учащиеся формулируют ответы, используя степени
сравнения прилагательных и наречий.
Например: It is surprising that British people eat more ______ now.
It suprises me that to _____________is more popular than to _________ more.
Teacher: What do we know about healthy eating? Do you agree with me?
Look at this poster, read and get ready to share your opinions.
The questions for discussion:
1. What are the five basic types of food a person should eat?
Answer: Meat, dairy, fruits, vegetables, bread, cereal, fats, sugar.
2. What foods contain carbohydrates?
Answer: Fruits, bread, cereals, rice, potatoes, peas, beans, sugar.
3. What does dairy build in our body?
Answer: Dairy builds strong teeth and bones by providing calcium.
4. Why are fruits and vegetables important for our health?
Answer: Fruits and vegetables help us have healthy gums, good eyesight by providing
Vitamins A and C.
5. What do you usually eat for breakfast? What groups are the foods from? What do
people in your country usually eat for breakfast?
Answer: I have… /I always have cereal for breakfast.
6. What do you usually have for dinner? What groups are the foods from? What do people
in your country usually eat for dinner?
7. What do you usually eat for supper? What groups are the foods from? What do people
in your country usually eat for supper?
8. What snacks are healthy for you to eat?
9. What is junk food? Give some examples.
Answer: I always/ never eat…
10. Is it healthy to skip meals?
Answer: No. It may affect your energy level and you might be weak, nervous (jumpy) or
irritable (in a bad mood).
11. Why are fresh fruits and vegetables better for you than canned fruits and
Answer: Fresh fruits and vegetables have more vitamins.
Викторина (Протестируй себя сам)
Today we have spoken about different problems concerning health. Now I want you to make
a conclusion and make up health rules for you, your friends, parents for everybody who
wants to healthy and happy.
Итог урока. Выставление оценок.
Thank you for your work. I hope our lesson will be useful for you. You should always
remember that health is above wealth. Try to follow these rules and you will be strong,
healthy and study well.